Re: [alpine-devel] New package: dovecot-pigeonhole-plugin-extdata

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 00:26:48 +0200

On Sun, 24 Apr 2016 15:19:04 +0200
Pierre Jaury <pierre_at_jaury.eu> wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> I have been using alpine for some time now, first time packaging however.
>
> Attached is a patch adding a package I maintain for one of my own
> projects. Feedback is welcome, also should it get to testing or community?

Thank you for sharing it. Sorry late response.

dovecot plugins are a bit tricky because they need to be rebuilt every
minor dovecot release. So it kind of makes sense to ship build them
together with dovecot itself.

We did so with the pigeonhole plugin.
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/aports/commit/main/dovecot?id=9f3024f08dff221dc786e7430e809cde383688fb