Mail archive

Re: [alpine-devel] php7-amqp

From: Gennady Feldman <>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 23:28:59 -0400

Thank you for updating. I am not sure what the process is normally for new

Is it ok for me to just post stuff to alpine-aports list?

I am still kinda new to the Alpine packaging and might not get it right the
first time.

P.S. Looks like the package got a new release over the weekend. Should I
try and create a patch for it?

Thank you,

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 3:50 AM, Bartłomiej Piotrowski <>