[alpine-devel] Re: Cleanup of testing repository

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2016 23:35:45 +0200

On 17 August 2016 at 12:47, Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been rebuilding world for our new aarch64 architecture. While main
> and community repositories are in good shape, testing really is not.
> We currently have 1832 aports in testing of which 437 fail to build:
> http://tpaste.us/GVV8

I'm sorry to report that the list of failed packages up to
enlightenment/src can be incorrect. this happens because
"abuild sourcecheck" is somehow defective and I have tried to trial run
"abuild checksum" to verify its behavior.
Please also keep in mind this list is generated by our new aarch64 builder,
so the result on any other arch can be different.

-carlo