[alpine-devel] [Suggestion] Feedback on working /testing packages

From: Alba Pompeo <albapompeo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 11:42:38 -0300

I think 1 way to solve the problems with packages from /testing going
to /unmaintained even when the package from /testing was working and
used by many people, is to have better ways for feedback.

On https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/packages you can "Flag package out of date".
I suggest we also have the option of "Flag package as working properly".
Then the contributor/maintainer of the package can know it's good to
move the package out of /testing into /community or /main.

What you think?

Ciao!