Re: [alpine-devel] php 7.1

From: Andy Postnikov <apostnikov_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 00:09:55 +0300

Hi again)

PHP 7.1 is simply a bugfix release

I need to point that 7.1 is minor release with incompatibilities, see
http://php.net/manual/en/migration71.php
Both 5.6 and 7.0 has long support cycle
http://php.net/supported-versions.php

So why not to use testing repo for it's purpose for upcoming versions?

--
*Andy Postnikov*, drupal consultant
dgo.to/_at_andypost