Re: [alpine-devel] Patch to make download flavor description visible

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 20:14:28 +0200

On Fri, 23 Sep 2016 19:08:25 +0000 (UTC)
Ted Trask <ttrask01_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> This issue has been complained about for a while, but noone has fixed it. So, here's a fix.
>
> Apparently, I don't have access to push directly to the alpine-mksite repo. Since I don't have 'git send-email' working, I'm emailing the patch this way.
>
> Ted

Thanks!

I pushed it and its visible at http://wwwtest.alpinelinux.org/downloads/

But I don't think it looks good. What do you think? Is it acceptable?
better than only having the flavor description in hover text?

Maybe we should re-think the downloads page layout?