Re: [alpine-devel] Patch to make download flavor description visible

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:03:41 +0200

> But I don't think it looks good. What do you think? Is it acceptable?
> better than only having the flavor description in hover text?
>
> Maybe we should re-think the downloads page layout?

There is not enough contrast separating the types of downloads. Would be
nice you would see that the moment you open the page.
I think also some of the descriptions could be changed as they do not
really point out the specifics of a release ie:

Vanilla: only for debugging? Alpine with a vanilla kernel without grsec
patch set. Suitable for debugging.
ARM General: its not so general as its target for hardware with uboot
bootloader. "General build for ARM architectures with uboot bootloader
support"