[alpine-devel] New alpinelinux.org website look

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 17:53:58 +0200

Hello list,

This should probably belong to another list, but from my experience most of
our users are subscribed to alpine-devel.
I've been playing a bit with the design of our website and come up with the
following design:

http://alpine.nethq.org/

I would like to have input of our community about what we could improve.
For instance the "Selling Points" on the new download page could be vastly
improved.

I would like to launch this new design with our upcoming 3.5 release
(probably in November).

source is available in our git repo:
http://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/alpine-mksite/?h=purecss-layout

And on github (which supports PR's):