Re: [alpine-devel] New alpinelinux.org website look

From: Jakub Jirutka <jakub_at_jirutka.cz>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 19:22:05 +0200

Hi Carlo!

2. As others already wrote, navigation bars are not responsible. You can make them wrap on mobile, or collapse into ďhamburger menuĒ (but only when screen width is less than X!).

3. Community page: Top and bottom margins around h2 titles are currently in ratio 1:1, that doesnít look good. Top margin should be higher than bottom, ideal would be probably golden ratio or just 3:2.

4. Community page: Line height inside unordered lists (ul) is significantly smaller than in the rest of the text.

5. Home page: I donít like these shadow boxes in Alpine News and Latest Development, but canít describe why. Just a subjective opinion.

Overall it looks very nice, especially the download page is much better than the current one.

Jakub