Re: [alpine-devel] How to print a pdf on Alpine Linux?

From: Timo Teras <timo.teras_at_iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2016 18:10:05 +0200

On Fri, 4 Nov 2016 13:56:46 -0200
Alba Pompeo <albapompeo_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't print anymore because the "hplip" package was moved to
> unmaintained. Can someone fix this?

There's a bug about it too:
http://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/6330

I looked at it for few minutes, but it seemed non-trivial. The old
version of hplip no longer compiles, nor did the latest version. We'll
be happy to apply any patches sent.

But most devs are currently busy doing release engineering for 3.5 and
first rcs are hopefully in few (working) days time out. So it might be
a while before we got down to this...