Re: [alpine-devel] New alpinelinux.org website look

From: Carlo Landmeter <clandmeter_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2016 16:59:05 +0100

On 10 November 2016 at 16:46, Alba Pompeo <albapompeo_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, why you need JS in first place?
> It's for the menu? That can be done with CSS for example.
> http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_dropdowns.asp

Sorry but im asking for patches not examples, and the example you showed is
not for responsive menu's.
The reason I have chosen this approach is because purecss suggest to use
them (the design is based on purecss):

http://purecss.io/layouts/tucked-menu-vertical

Again, if you think it can be done without js, please provide us with
patches.

Thanks!

-carlo