Re: [alpine-devel] grsec go or no-go call for 3.6

From: Francesco Colista <fcolista_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2017 21:54:39 +0200

Il 2017-04-02 00:39 William Pitcock ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> It is getting to the point to decide whether we wish to continue
> including grsec kernel for 3.6.
> There are three options that I can see:
>
> 1. Ship grsec in Alpine 3.6 and see what happens. Revisit this issue
> in Alpine 3.7.

One of the paradigm of Alpine is "secure".
grsec contributed so far in making Alpine "secure".
I would not make any important decision based on a "possibility", rahter
on official announcements.

Therefore, I vote for 1.
Thanks William for having brought up this discussion.

--
:: Francesco Colista
:: Alpine Linux Infrstraucture