[alpine-devel] Upgrade nginx to 1.12.0

From: Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:37:48 +0200

Hi,

I am upgrading libressl to 2.5. I got a build error in nginx while
doing rebuild. I noticed that there are a new stable nginx and thought
it would be a good idea to upgrade to this.

There seems to a bunch of modules pulled in. This was introduced with
this commit:

commit e07695e1581744e63bd459f7fa827f51c4d8dbf7