Re: [alpine-devel] grsec go or no-go call for 3.6

<CAK8RtFrHJL+5mQxMHx+OYePeQJrnErdToUNELeWd-C8H28iP6A@mail.gmail.com>
Arch linux is using grsec on kernel 4.9.

https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/i686/linux-grsec/

Perhaps it would be good to ask that maintainer what their plans are.
I did not find any new announcements on the grsec web page except the
announcement from 2015 where they explicitly say that they still want that
the patches are available for the hardened Arch and Gentoo projects.