Re: [alpine-devel] Code of Cond

From: Ed Robinson <ed.robinson_at_reevoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 15:58:15 +0100

I am broadly in agreement with this. I especially like that it basically
assumes that we can all be trusted to do the right thing, and that some
broad guidelines of don't personally attack people or be super
unprofessional are clearly enough.

I would probably just drop point number 3 in the hope that we in the
community can be trusted to have some common sense over the issue. While I
agree with the sentiment, it is likely to attract the wrong sort of
attention from people who would find such words incendiary. If you want
to keep it, I would suggest dropping the phrase "nor giving weapons to so
called social justice warriors", I can think of more than one person who
would take that the wrong way...

Anyway, thanks for doing this.

Ed