Mail archive

Re: [alpine-devel] Code of Cond

From: Breno Leitao <>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 15:01:42 -0300

On 05/12/2017 11:58 AM, Ed Robinson wrote:
> I would probably just drop point number 3 in the hope that we in the
> community can be trusted to have some common sense over the issue.

Regarding number 3, I particularly would like to see, at least, something as
expressed at "One should always assume good intentions".

I like to keep this mainly from a language and background stand point. Not
native English speakers, who usually have a different cultural background,
might use some wrong expression situation that can possible cause some
weirdness at first impression.

I personally suffered from it on my early years, when I said something with a
different/weird meaning, which caused an unnecessary confusion. Assuming good
will on interactions helps the community.