Re: [alpine-devel] ghc on x86

From: Gábor Csárdi <csardi.gabor_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:53:00 +0100

Sounds great! I am happy to help.

Gabor

On 16 Jun 2017 15:04, "Mitchell Tishmack" <mitch.tishmack_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Mostly l didn't have a need for the platform while doing my porting. It
shouldn't be too hard to add however.

I'll see what it takes to get it added, I should probably also get ghc
ported to the rest of alpines arches while I'm at it but testing will be
fun.

Cheers,
Mitch

On Jun 16, 2017, 7:26 AM -0500, Gábor Csárdi <csardi.gabor_at_gmail.com>,