[alpine-devel] Script to parse APKBUILDS and output table of arch support

From: Tmp File <tmpfile_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 16:21:14 +0200
Good morning Alpiners.

I wrote a shell script that reads all APKBUILDS on a repository, parses the arch= setting, and output a csv table with detailed information about which package is supported by which architecture.

https://github.com/tmpfile/table

It outputs a complete table and also a table of only packages that aren't supported for all archs.

Here's the final result: https://github.com/tmpfile/table/blob/master/missing_support_table.csv

I think this can be of great help to arch maintainers so they can know with more ease which packages they must work on.

My goal sharing this work is that someone implements it as a cron job (for example) on alpinelinux.org/table.html or some other address.

In the testing I parsed only main/ but it should also work for community/ and /testing.

Let me know your opinion.

tmpfile

--- Unsubscribe: alpine-devel+unsubscribe_at_lists.alpinelinux.org Help: alpine-devel+help_at_lists.alpinelinux.org --- Received on Tue Jun 20 2017 - 16:21:14 GMT