Re: [alpine-devel] Change Travis in Alpine Continuous Integration

From: Jakub Jirutka <jakub_at_jirutka.cz>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 21:21:49 +0200

Hi,

we use Travis CI for testing pull requests (and only for that) because it’s free and well integrated with GitHub. Our build infrastructure uses just a simple shell script for running builds, so it’s currently not usable for this use case.

We would like to improve this, use some real CI software, but haven’t found anything suitable yet. I know Jenkins CI and it’s one of the last CI software I would recommend…

Jakub