[alpine-devel] Maintainership is mandatory in main

From: Tmp File <tmpfile_at_mail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 14:15:21 +0200

Hello Alpinists.

I found one commit by Francesco Colista today in which he took maintainership of sfic because it is mandatory in main for all packages to have maintainers and sfic didn't.
So I went to investigate if that was really the case for all other packages in main and I found 41 packages without maintainers.
I thought I would let you know.

main/coova-chilli
main/freeswitch-sounds-pt-br-karina-8000
main/grub
main/gtk-engines
main/libatomic_ops
main/libcddb