Re: [alpine-devel] Packages with invalid source="...." url

From: A. Wilcox <awilfox_at_adelielinux.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 02:40:29 -0500

On 15/07/17 15:22, Tmp File wrote:
> Hey Alpinists.
>
> I found 28 packages that don't build locally because the
> source="...." url doesn't return a valid upstream tarball. It could
> be that it changed over time or the mirror is dead. Worth checking
> each one individually. HTH
>
> main/ca-certificates

For ca-certificates, we have done some stuff in Adélie to fix that:

https://code.foxkit.us/adelie/aports/commit/be65030c173745e6875e5fd72adfccd3e24aba52

Feel free to adapt this to Alpine. You probably want to put libressl
instead of OpenSSL in there. (We use OpenSSL because libressl does
not work well or at all on some of the chips to which we are porting.)

Best,
--arw

--
A. Wilcox (awilfox)