Re: [alpine-devel] Adélie on Alpine, two months later

From: Jean-Louis Fuchs <ganwell_at_fangorn.ch>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 21:50:40 +0200

Hi

On Mon, Jul 24, 2017 at 10:20:17AM -0500, A. Wilcox wrote:
> Duly noted. I would ask if there are any plans to install something
> like GitLab, Pagure, or Phabricator for Alpine at some point, but I
> don't really want to open such a can of worms :)

http://patchwork.alpinelinux.org/project/aports/list/

Alpine uses patchwork, which is a great tool developed at ozlabs.
Patchwork 2.0 will support RESTAPI events, so you can plugin almost
anything into patchwork (Jenkins for example). I love the
mailinglist/patchwork approach, because I am a hopeless minimalist
(using only terminal programs and a browser). I hope Alpine will
continue into build into that direction.

I have use GitHub a lot, while disliking it for various reasons.

Best,
    Jean-Louis