Re: [alpine-devel] Adélie on Alpine, two months later

From: 7heo <7heo_at_mail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 00:54:47 +0200

Perfect example of a post hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. I am orders of
magnitude more active on github than on patchwork, because it really,
really sucks. I'm pretty sure that I'm not the only one.

You can say whatever you want about the next version of patchwork, as
it's not yet there, and therefore might very well suck less; but please
do not infer that the not-so-active contributors wouldn't be more active
under different (in the case of patchwork - less painful) conditions.

HTH,
7heo.