Re: [alpine-devel] [DRAFT] Alpine Linux Code of Conduct

From: Jakub Jirutka <jakub_at_jirutka.cz>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017 01:46:57 +0200

> Not sure if you want to explicitly call out discrimination based on programming language preference in the explicitly disallowed conduct section as well. It’s sometimes scary to be a Python developer in #alpine-devel, and I really feel for the Go programmers as well.

Oh, maybe also explicitly call out discrimination based on political views, favourite brand of a beer, tabs/spaces preference, relation to Star Wars and Star Trek, …, and gazillion of other things some people may feel uncomfortable hearing an opposite opinion… Don’t you see how insane is this?

Maybe I should also advocate for adding explicit disapproval of public accusation without any real evidence…

Jakub