Re: [alpine-devel] Alpine Linux 3.7.0 Release Candidate 1 on VirtualBox

From: Gennady Feldman <gena01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 10:10:04 -0500

Hi Jakub,

Was thinking a bit more about virt + EFI.. Any reason you are against
enabling it? It looks like various VM platforms have already added or are
adding EFI support to replace "legacy BIOS" as part of the VM environment.

Right now that kernel doesn't boot and from the looks of it it's only
enabling 2 modules.

P.S. Can somebody bump community/virtualbox-guest-additions/APKBUILD 5.1.26
=> 5.1.30?

Thank you,

Gennady