Re: [alpine-devel] abuild deps returns an error?

From: Gennady Feldman <gena01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2017 10:45:36 -0500

So this is interesting. I have 2 Alpine VMs on different PCs. On one I have
an older install that shows "1 error" when I run the above command and that
one returns error status 1. On another one it's fine.

So here is the silly question. If I am getting "1 error, 2xx packages, ..."
line. How do I find and fix the apk/package error I am seeing?

Thank you,

Gennady