[alpine-devel] Support for 32bit UEFI

From: Lucas Ramage <ramage.lucas94_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 10:45:06 -0500

Greetings,

Efibootmgr and efivar are needed on x86 platforms that utilize uefi,
however, the versions in the package repository are 64bit only.

I have an outstanding pull request that adds support for this architecture
as well as claim maintainership of these packages that has been open for 25
days.

I know that v3.7.0 has just been released so I know that people are
probably busy with that, however, in Gentoo Linux, there are procedures in
place for stabilization but I do not see any documentation on stabilizing
packages in Alpine Linux.

--
Regards,
[image: Visit online journal] <https://lramage94.github.io/>