Re: [alpine-devel] Huh? Error reporter did not find the broken constraints.

From: William Pitcock <nenolod_at_dereferenced.org>
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2017 10:23:54 -0600

Hello,

On Sun, Dec 31, 2017 at 8:00 AM, Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after I upgraded apk to 2.9.0 on my work desktop I get the following error:
>
> ncopa-desktop:~$ sudo apk upgrade -U -a
> fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/main/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
> fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/community/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
> fetch http://dl-cdn.alpinelinux.org/alpine/edge/testing/x86_64/APKINDEX.tar.gz
> ERROR: unsatisfiable constraints:
> Huh? Error reporter did not find the broken constraints.

Can you rebuild apk-tools with -DDEBUG_PRINT in the CFLAGS?
Then redo the transaction and send the output to this list. Thanks!

A copy of the installed DB would also be helpful here.

It is indeed probably due to a --virtual with unsatisfiable
constraints; you still have 4, so maybe you could keep removing them.

William