Re: [alpine-devel] Huh? Error reporter did not find the broken constraints.

From: Oliver Smith <ollieparanoid_at_bitmessage.ch>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2018 01:19:00 +0000

Sorry for not reporting it yet.

In our case the bug was triggered by a "dbus-nox11" package we created - probably because it ended up providing the same "so:..." dependency as the official "dbus" package. It worked fine, and at some point (maybe after an apk upgrade?) the package didn't work anymore - after we removed it, it worked again.

If it helps with debugging/fixing this issue, I could try to reproduce the way the bug affected us, and provide apk's installed DB.

Thanks,
Oliver

Tmp File: