[alpine-devel] Package request: clang-tools-extra (Feature #7286)

From: Eugenio Pérez <eupm90_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 12:21:31 +0100

Hi, list!

I'm interested in recover clang-tools-extra package. I've found this
related feature, that has been stalled for 7 months:

https://bugs.alpinelinux.org/issues/7286

Is there any reason for this issue for not to be on the roadmap? It's just
that the bug has not been filed properly, or it is a lack of
maintainers/interest or something related? As far as I know, the feature
has been submitted properly, according to:

https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_Linux:FAQ#Can_you_b
uild_an_apk_package_for_....3F

Thanks and regards!