[alpine-devel] CFLAGS for abuild

From: Rainer Gerhards <rgerhards_at_hq.adiscon.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:29:53 +0100

Hi all,

sorry if this is off-topic for this list. If so, I would appreciate if
you could point me to the right place.

I am rsyslog upstream and would like to make rsyslog build warning
free under Alpine build process. I have setup a compile environment,
but I seem to not get the proper CFLAGS, as under abuild I have some
warning which I cannot reproduce even under our strict settings. Can
someone tell me which exact flags abuild uses?

Thanks,
Rainer