Re: [alpine-devel] efivar,efibootmgr: stabilization on all architectures

From: Michael Davies <nemykal_at_nrv-linux.io>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2018 11:36:54 +1100

Hi,

I have an aarch64 system that uses UEFI that I can test with. My experience with EFI on arm is that it’s even more fickle than on x86, so if possible it would be good to test on several platforms. This system is a gigabyte mt30-gs0 board with a cavium thunderx chip. I’ll test out alpine on it this weekend.

Regards,
Michael