Splitting OpenRC files in daemon packages

From: A. Wilcox <awilfox_at_adelielinux.org>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2018 17:01:37 -0600

Hi there Alpinists,

Support in abuild is available to split OpenRC init scripts into their
own packages[1] and we are using this in Adélie with no reported issues.

We were wondering if Alpine would be interested in us contributing our
split OpenRC packages upstream to Alpine APKBUILDs. Right now, we've
tested the following packages and would be ready to contribute -openrc
split packages to them:

main/:
bind
clamav
consolekit2
cups
dbus
dhcpcd
eudev
heimdal
kmod
lighttpd
lm_sensors
lvm2
mariadb
nfs-utils
postfix
postgresql
rpcbind
rsync
sysklogd
udev-init-scripts
wpa_supplicant

community/:
at
elasticsearch

testing/:
fcron
uptimed

I will be able to open a PR if this is desired.

Best,
--arw

[1]: https://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/abuild/tree/abuild.in#n1688

--