Re: [alpine-devel] Proposed change: openssl 1.1 as default system openssl implementation

From: Kevin Chadwick <m8il1ists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:43:13 +0000

With systemd amongst other things I have abandoned Linux wherever
I can afford to (including lists) (Alpine still has consideration).

May I appeal to you guys to lobby on any Linux mailing lists to urge
the kernel devs (perhaps after spectre is sorted) to sort the y2038
problem.

Upgrade failures are a non issue and far more manageable in comparison
to unpredictable system behaviour.