[alpine-devel] ZFS on LUKS install guide?

From: azarus <azarus_at_posteo.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 14:07:28 +0100

Hi list,
yesterday I installed Alpine on my laptop with a rather peculiar setup;
a ZFS pool inside a LUKS formatted partition and I got it booting with
traditional BIOS booting.

I mostly used these guides:
https://bit-strickerei.de/posts/alpine-zfs-root/
https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/LVM_on_LUKS
but it didn't go quite as smoothly as I wanted it to and took quite a
bit of tinkering. I'd like to document it so people after me don't have to
struggle as much.

What I wanted to know is if it would be okay if I also posted this guide
on my own website as well as on the wiki.
Thanks for the information.