[alpine-devel] Re: Dangerous build configuration in Alpine Linux port of MongoDB

From: Marc Vertes <mvertes_at_free.fr>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2018 22:42:49 +0200

Hi Ramon,

Thanks for reaching this issue. For your information, I've already submitted a patch yesterday to alpine maintainers to fix the "cache_cursors" issue, and at least fix the starting problem of 3.6.4, but I agree with you it may be lucky case and offers no strong warranty for future release.

I will follow your advice, and propose a change of the APK to build against the wiredtiger tree provided by mongodb source.

I'm forwarding to alpine dev mailing list as well to let other alpine maintainers be aware of the situation,

Thanks again

Regards,
Marc