Re: [alpine-devel] apk and libraries that optionally replace others

From: Oliver Smith <ollieparanoid_at_bitmessage.ch>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2018 20:55:00 +0000

Thanks for the quick and detailed reply! With the solution you have
described, one can reliably make one package always get installed
instead of the other one. I have tried it and it works.

But our use case is slightly different: not all devices need
libdrm-tegra, so we would like all non-tegra devices to depend on the
regular libdrm package. (If we add a higher provider_priority to
libdrm-tegra, then *all* devices will use libdrm-tegra.)

Can this be done with apk as well?

Thanks,
Oliver

William Pitcock: