[alpine-devel] Add .net core sdk in ISO

From: Ganghadhara, Vinay <vinay.ganghadhara_at_leicabiosystems.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 09:07:06 +0000

Hi,

I am creating custom ISO for Linux to include .Net Code SDk in the ISO. I have added .net_core.tar.gz in the root of Alpine ISO. I need .net_core.tat.gz to extract itís content to /usr/sbin when alpine is installed.

Wher should I add the tar line in the source code ?

Please be advised that this email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us by email by replying to the sender and delete this message. The sender disclaims that the content of this email constitutes an offer to enter into, or the acceptance of, any agreement; provided that the foregoing does not invalidate the binding effect of any digital or other electronic reproduction of a manual signature that is included in any attachment.