Re: [alpine-devel] Add .net core sdk in ISO

From: Paul Zillmann <p.zillmann_at_h6g.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 15:33:31 +0200

Hello,

Build a package and use apk to distribute the SDK. That is also possible
with private repository servers.
You could then add that package to the installation process when
building an ISO.

Otherwise the setup scripts are located in the alpine-conf package [1]src

1: https://git.alpinelinux.org/cgit/alpine-conf/tree/

Paul