Re: [alpine-devel] GDAL package in main repos?

From: Leonardo Arena <rnalrd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 09:04:01 +0200

Yes, please add the check() if supported or explicitly disable it if
there's no test suite. May be support for python3 can be added too?

I think it's more candidate to go into community, rather than main.

Then send a patch/pull request to move it, so in can be included in 3.8. If
it's needed in 3.7 we can backport it.

Thanks!

/eo