Re: [alpine-devel] How to improve quality control for patch reviews

From: Chris Ely <tcely_at_icloud.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 16:27:31 -0400

> On Jul 26, 2018, at 8:15 AM, Natanael Copa <ncopa_at_alpinelinux.org> wrote:
>
> Any other ideas or thoughts?

I'd like to see more use of collaborators feature of GitHub for aports specifically. I sent my ideas for this in an earlier email. With a bit of automation we can turn GitHub into a sort of staging area where people can take a more active role before being given push access. As of right now, there's very little contributors can do with PRs as they aren't part of the alpinelinux organization.

I personally find having stale labels / reviews and no feedback very frustrating. So I'm very much in favor of expanding the pool of people who can provide feedback and adjust labels / review statuses.