Re: [alpine-devel] How to improve quality control for patch reviews

From: Jean-Louis Fuchs <ganwell_at_fangorn.ch>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2018 13:47:05 -0700

Hi

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018, at 05:15, Natanael Copa wrote:
> - give more people push access. Look for people that are candidates to> get push access. Help them to improve. Follow up when they are "good> enough".

In theory you don't need push access to review a PR:

- If there is a problem anybody can state it on github or the
  mailinglist- If one thinks the PR is ok one can write "looks good to me"

Idea: maybe it is possible that more people are allowed to add a label: "looks good", but without push access. So people with push access can work faster.
Best,
Jean-Louis