Re: [alpine-devel] Julia missing from alpine v3.8

From: ecsx <ecsx_at_protonmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2018 12:05:00 +0000

That worked, thanks.
Still unfortunate that it's stuck on v0.6 when Julia v1.0 milestone was reached.
Also I suggest to add a note on https://alpinelinux.org/posts/Alpine-3.8.0-released.html that Julia is not available after upgrade.
It was a big blow to see only afterwards that it was gone.

Any word from the maintainer about eventual Julia comeback? Or if it's gone for good.

Best,
ecs