Re: [alpine-devel] Proposal: Multi-Arch matrix builds on travis-ci

From: Manjunath A Kumatagi <mkumatag_at_in.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 00:54:14 +0000
I love to see something like this working in Travis to avoid dependency on the native requirement, but I see following error in arm emulation mode:

https://travis-ci.org/micw/aports/jobs/430225451#L836

Generating RSA private key, 2048 bit long modulus
qemu: Unsupported syscall: 384
Unsupported ioctl: cmd=0xffffffff80045200

This basically means that qemu failed to emulate one of that instruction on amd64 architecture, but I'm not sure which command threw this error message and how that script exited without any error.

Thanks,
Manjunath.