[alpine-devel] Stalled patches to aports

From: Drew DeVault <sir_at_cmpwn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:32:53 -0400

I have a whole lot of patches backed up on aports:

https://patchwork.alpinelinux.org/project/aports/list/?submitter=274&state=&q=&archive=&delegate=

I want to send more, but I'm worried they'll just add to the list of
dead patches.

I would be happy to volunteer as an Alpine developer, especially if the
current patch volume is beyond the capacity of the Alpine team. I know
there was some discussion before on getting a process in place for this,
is there any movement on that front?

--
Drew DeVault