Re: [alpine-devel] Stalled patches to aports

From: Oliver Smith <ollieparanoid_at_bitmessage.ch>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2018 07:17:00 +0000

Hi William,

thanks for the overview. I would like to write this down in a wiki page,
so the onboarding process becomes more obvious and it's easier for
people to become developers.

* who is an Alpine developer? There is this list, but it seems to be
outdated: <https://wiki.alpinelinux.org/wiki/Alpine_Linux:Developers>
* what rights do developers have?
* what rights to members of the core team have?
* who is in the core team, is there a list somewhere?

Drew: do you know a developer who could nominate you?

Thanks,
Oliver

William Pitcock: