[alpine-devel] apk: package "grouping"?

From: Steffen Nurpmeso <steffen_at_sdaoden.eu>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 16:05:23 +0100

Hello!

I wonder how you manage pools of boxes with identical setup.
I.e., imagine two (:-} boxes with absolutely identical setup
except for the hardware driver related stuff -- i manually merge
in the /etc/apk/world, but having the possibility to "apk add
--tag FOO bar" so that FOO "is in /etc/apk/foo.world", so that
foo.world can simply be shared in between boxes, that would be
tremendous. Is this possible today?, and if so, i really would
like to know how to!

Thank you for all the work!

--steffen