Re: [alpine-devel] apk: package "grouping"?

From: Timo Teras <timo.teras_at_iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 19:18:51 +0200

Hi,

I generally do my own meta-packages and host internal repository. This
allows also updating the meta-packages pretty easily.

Doing apk/world.d/ or similar is an interesting idea too. But I need to
think about it more. Mostly it's if there's an use case where this
works better than the meta-packages in own repository.

Thoughts?

Timo