Re: [alpine-devel] a release engineering team?

From: Dan Williams <me_at_deedubs.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 20:11:51 -0500

I'd like to assist with this..

Is there a cost associated with full builds? I have a build server we could
utilize

I would suggest we use vM.m.p-#

Would you consider managing the issues and PRs together on GitHub? If no,
we could consider moving to Gerrit to fully isolate ourselves.

Also selfishly I'd love to see an official AMI / other cloud images. Full
disclosure I'm building a k8s distribution that uses Alpine as a base.

Dan Williams