Re: [alpine-devel] a release engineering team?

From: Chloe Kudryavtsev <toast_at_toastin.space>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 20:26:08 -0500

On 12/3/2018 4:34 PM, Dan Williams wrote:
> Yeah my comment on isolation was assuming there was a reason NOT to go full
> a GitHub. I think as a relteam we are going to want a single path for code
> to flow through. I have had great experiences with Gitlab.

I'd just like to mention that while GitHub is a great host, going all-in
on their workflow (applies equally to GitLab, so on) has some downsides
(in particular, the PR-style workflow).

I wouldn't mind having all of the bug tracking and release goals on it,
but would urge us to keep (and maybe even expand the scope of) patchwork.